CSP is looking to hire a dynamic and experienced candidate for the position of a Sales Representative.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Other duties as assigned.
• University or College Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business or relative field.
• Min 3-4 years of experience in similar role, ideally within the Information Technology Sector.
• Knowledge of Sales Planning and Account Management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Good Negotiation Skills.
• Good analytical & oral skills
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV until the 29th of April at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above title or alternatively call +357 22 835868 for more information.